DIAMOND SAW BLADES
See How to Save REAL Money on Diamond Saw Blades…
- Get more than twice as many cuts
- Get faster cuts from more diamonds
- Perfect fit on every cut
- Trouble free operation = less headaches
Experience: The first marker ever installed with diamond saw blades was installed using Dynatech blades. Over 90% of ALL raised pavement markers installed in the United States were installed using Dynatech diamond saw blades.
Quality: Dynatech saw blades far out cut other blades in both speed and blade life, making Dynatech the leader in diamond saw blades.
Production: Dynatech custom blends our blades especially for your area and equipment to insure the fastest installation and the highest production rates.
Value: Highest production rates, fast trouble free installations, and the lowest costs per cut – THAT’S REAL VALUE!! Diamond Saw Blades are NOT All the Same – Cheaper is NEVER Better Diamond Saw Blades for Raised Pavement Markers
Just How Important Are They? Spacers are often overlooked, but the fact is that the spacers are as important as the diamond saw blades. Spacers run at the same high RPM as saw blades and therefore need to be manufactured with the same exact and precise specs as the saw blades.
Improperly made spacers can cause vibrations that will shorten blade life and cause maintenance costs to increase due to fatigue of welds and connections on equipment. Vibrations can also cause your saw blades to cut an irregular opening, leading to inflated epoxy costs and castings that fit poorly in the cut.
Dynatech spacers are made of the same high quality steel used to make diamond saw blades. They are ground, machined and balanced to run trouble free with no vibration and to make a perfect size cut. Make sure you are keeping your costs as low as possible – use Dynatech spacers and diamond saw blades.
Diamond Saw Blades for Tape Installation/Line Removal
Experience: Dynatech saw blades have installed more pavement marking materials than all other companies combined!
- Quality: Dynatech is the leader in diamond saw blades. Dynatech saw blades far out cut other blades in both speed of cut and footage.
- Production: Dynatech custom blends our blades especially for your area and equipment to insure the highest production rates.
- Value: 1,000,000 Plus feet from one set of Dynatech diamond saw blades for tape installation. That’s less than .01 cents per foot on a 5″ wide cut – THAT’S REAL VALUE!!