Husqvarna High Speed Gas Saw
Husqvarna K 760
The Husqvarna K 760 is a powerful all-round power cutter with features that make it one of the best power cutters on the market. Equipped with the new generation Active Air Filtration™, one of the market’s most efficient centrifugal air cleaning systems that delivers up to one year’s operation without a filter change and SmartCarb™, a built-in automatic filter compensation and a highly efficient vibration dampening system. The K 760 is outfitted with an X-Torq® engine that reduces emissions up to 75% and lowers fuel consumption by 20%. Other important features include DuraStarter™, a dust-sealed starter that boosts reliability and product life, Air Purge and a decompression valve which makes the power cutter easy to start. The K 760 is ideal for cutting concrete and stone in alterations, renovations and new construction. It is also perfect for cutting smaller openings and adjusting window and door openings, as well as some pipe, asphalt and metal cutting.
A unique air filtration system consisting of three separate filters that increase the service life of the engine and reduces downtime and service costs. One of the most efficient systems on the market, delivering operational times (for dry cutting) of up to one year, with no filter service required.
Patented, dust sealed starter unit with a sealed return spring and pulley bearing. DuraStarter™ also includes a starter cord with greatly increased durability. This makes the starter virtually maintenance free, further enhancing the reliability of our cutters.
Built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
Our anti-vibration system reduces vibrations in the cutter handles, so they are more comfortable to hold and can be used for longer periods. To provide the user a comfortable operating position reduced strain, the distance between the handles is large. The handles and the short engine body mean the user always stands close to the machine, for easier handling and control.
DEX, the optional new Dust Extinguisher System ensures cleaner cutting with less water usage and slurry
A unique engine technology that increases power and reduces fuel consumption by up to 20 % and exhaust emissions by up to 75 %. The secret behind this unique engine technology is that it uses dual flushing ducts: one for clean air and one for the fuel and air mixture.
Engine with X-Torq® produces 75 % less emissions, 20 % lower fuel consumption and more power.
- The new Active Air Filtration™ is one of the most efficient air filtration systems on the market, delivering operational times (dry cutting) of about one year, with no filter service required.
- Engine with X-Torq produces 75 % less emissions, 20 % lower fuel consumption and more power.
- DuraStarter™, the dust-sealed starter, and the durable starter cord reduce the risk of downtime and increase reliability and product life.
- SmartCarb™, built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
- Easy to start thanks to Air Purge and decompression valve.
- The Poly-V belt provides better transmission of power, less frequent re-tensioning and greatly extended product life.
- Efficient vibration dampening system minimizes vibrations (less than 5 m /s²), enabling long periods of operation without operator fatigue.
- DEX – water-saving wet cutting kit for efficient dust management.
- Fuel indicator in the tank shows fuel level, to help avoid unnecessary downtime.
Be the first to review this product.