Husqvarna K 3600 MK II Hydraulic Saw
The Husqvarna K 3600 MK II is a cutter with performance and features that make it unique. The eccentric drive of the blade means the cutting depth is a huge 10". Its unique power / weight ratio and hydraulic drive make for a highly efficient and maneuverable handheld cutter. It is well suited to a wide range of applications, including both brick and reinforced concrete. The combination of large cutting depth and high capacity without set-up time make the K 3600 MK II one of the most productive tools in the business.
The cutting ring on the K 3600 is fixed and supported by four roller bearings at the periphery of the blade. Two of these are guide runners that run in the slot on the side of the ring, pressing it forward and into a drive wheel, which gives better control and longer service life.
With the peripheral drive, the cutting depth is not limited by a blade spindle, and you can cut far deeper than with a traditional cutter with a center-driven blade. The cutting depth of 10" (260 mm) is sufficient to cut through a normal wall from one side.
Light cutter with high power
Hydraulics is an excellent way to transfer high power without the actual cutter becoming heavy.
Good working conditions
Running a hydraulic cutter means you avoid fumes and high noise levels, so they are ideal for both indoor and outdoor jobs.
- Hydraulic gear motor
- Peripheral drive
- Adjustable front handle
- Automatic start for water flow
- 10" cutting depth with 14" blade, thanks to unique eccentric drive.
- Stable support rollers for easier adjustment and blade change.
- Sealed drive and roller system.
- Adjustable front handle with integrated, convenient water adjustment.
- Large lower spray guard and integrated support foot.
- Low weight and ergonomic design.
- Supplied with grease gun, to simplify greasing of the guide rollers.
- Simple service and cleaning.
Be the first to review this product.